Thursday, 31 January 2013

February Photo Collage Festival


The brief is to make a photo collage and tell the story of the photographs each day in February. I'm slightly bending the rules (due to time constraints), as I will post the full 28 photograph collage here today, and then do four more posts during February, approximately one week, covering a mini-collage of 7 photos, each with its own theme and story.
Thanks, Julie. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photo collage. #fpcf13



My garden diary for 2013 can be found here.


9 comments:

  1. Glad to have you on board and of course rules are meant to be bent a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope my little collages will stand up to your challenge. I've read some brilliant entries this morning x.

      Delete
    2. Of course it will! I am thinking of doing another later in year, around Remebrance Day, but more on that later.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to learning more about that chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that chicken could almost have a blog of her own :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to hearing the stories behind the images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauleen. I do hope to do them justice, as time allows. I have been so impressed with all the other entries for #fpcf13.

      Delete
  4. Hi Lesley, I'm also looking forward to following the stories of your images during February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Perhaps not quite as comprehensive as your stories, but I have been inspired and perhaps next time round I will have added some family history too. We do have a 'skeleton' in the closet :-)

      Delete